Ayot St Peter - Ayot Green
Images of Ayot Green
By V Richards
Ayot Green around 1904 or 1905
Ayot Green c. 1905. The Smithy can be seen in the background.
Horse & Jockey PH at Ayot Green, 1944
View of the Post Office, Ayot Green
Pond Cottage - this is now known as Little Ayotte Cottage
The Waggoners PH at Ayot Green, 1946
The Red Lion PH in 1905. At that time (before the A1(M) was built) this pub on the Great North Road was included in the parish of Ayot.
Ayot Green is an important part of the parish of Ayot St Peter, and once contained shops and a post office. The buildings around the Green are now all private dwellings, except the Waggoners PH.
This page was added on 11/05/2010.