Cuffley Hill is a road that runs from the village centre of Goffs Oak to nearby Cuffley.
The houses close to the village centre, around the junction to Jones Road, were once known as ‘South View’. In 1932 an estate agent’s hut was build here, which became the village Library, until a larger building was build in Valley View in 1968. After that time, the old library building was used by the local scout group and guide company. It is now demolished and forms part of a private front garden.