Goffs Oak’s Village Memorial Hall was opened in 1957.
A pre-fabricated structure, it was built using the money raised by the Goffs Oak village War Memorial Committee, along with money provided by the district council, who maintain the hall.
Constructed at a similar time was the Comrades Club, which is situated next to the Village Hall. It replaced a wooden building on a site closer to the War Memorial. This original Comrades Club was formed in 1925 for ex-servicemen of the First World War.