The London Aeroplane Club 1947
By Emma Paulus
In 1947, the ownership of the flying club was taken over by the de Havilland Aeronautical Technical School (info from the de Havilland A.T.S magazine).
4th from the left thought to be W/Cdr C.A. Pike A.F.C and far right is Sqd/Ldr R.W. Reeve D.F.C, A.F.C, M.M
Information from Reg Coleman. Photo originally from Reg Coleman. Photos from the de Havilland collection.