The Aubrey Cup was donated to the Hertfordshire Football Association by Mr. Arthur Dunn, the celebrated hat manufacturer who lived at The Aubreys, Hemel Hempstead Road, Redbourn. One of the conditions of the donation was that the Cup Final should be played in the Silk Mill Meadow. The Redbourn Team, as shown here, played in the 1934 Final.
Rear left to right: Fred Lawrence, Ern Draper, Dennis Webb, Fred Ward, Frank Brewer, Bill Dunckley, Bob Pidgeon, Aubrey Hutchins.
Seated left to right: Clarry Woodstock, Harry Large, John Berryman, Bert Davies, - , Ben Marshall, Mr. Arthur Dunn.